Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Yiwu Virgin Nashen Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd.

Corrugated Roofing Sheet, Steel Roofing Sheet, Color Steel Sheet manufacturer / supplier in China, offering China Supplier Color Coated Roofing Steel Sheet Corrugated Gi PPGI, High Performance Ab Glue Quick Epoxy Steel Adhesive, Professional Aluminum Small Bubble Level Ruler and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product B-construction material Steel construction material China Supplier Color Coated Roofing Steel Sheet Corrugated Gi PPGI

China Supplier Color Coated Roofing Steel Sheet Corrugated Gi PPGI

FOB Price: US $400-500 / Ton
Min. Order: 2 Tons
Min. Order FOB Price
2 Tons US $400-500/ Ton
Get Latest Price
Port: Ningbo, China
Production Capacity: 10000PCS Per Day
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Paypal
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: B202-1
  • Standard: GB, DIN
  • Surface Treatment: Color Coated
  • Application: Mold & Dies, Ship Plate, Boiler Plate, Container Plate, Flange Plate
  • Stock: Stock
  • General Thickness: 0.12-1.2mm
  • Transport Package: Export Standard Packing Steel Pallet
  • Origin: Zhejiang China
  • Type: Steel Plate
  • Certification: ISO, SGS, RoHS
  • Technique: Cold Rolled
  • Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate
  • Name: Color Coated Roofing Steel Sheet
  • Trademark: Virgin
  • Specification: Customized
  • HS Code: 72104100
Product Description
Product Information
 
Online Shopping color coated roofing GI PPGI corrugated steel sheet
Product NameOnline Shopping color coated roofing GI PPGI corrugated steel sheet
General Thickness0.12-1.2mm
Tolerance of thickness+/-0.03mm
General width600-1250mm
Tolerance of width+/-5.00mm (aiming to +/-2.00mm)
LengthAny length, according to the transportation, usually less than 12m
Coil weight3- 15MT, suitable to be loaded in 20' container
Inner Diameter508/610mm
Available Zinc coating40-275g/m2
SpangleRegular Spangle & Small Spangle & Zero Spangle
Surface TreatmentPassivating / Oiling /AFP / Filming
ColorStandard color: blue, white, red
Special color: according to RAL colors
Characteristics1.weather proof
2.Anti rust
3.Fire proof
4.Heating insulation
5.Long life span: more than 20 years
ApplicationBuilding material
Container material
Others, like machine structure parts, manufacturing shells of motors
PackagePlastic film + steel pallet or as your request
PaymentT/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be paid by T/T after you inspect the Product in seller's factory before delivery )
Delivery TimeReady Stock: within 3~5 days
Features: within 20~35 days after receiving deposit
MOQ1 Ton
 
 


 
Yiwu Virgin Nashen Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd.
Contact Person:Jana Zhong
Tel No:86-579-85197063
Fax No:86-579-85197062
M.B:86-18967971220
Q Q:1768311508
Office Address:Room 525, No.988 chouzhou road, yiwu ,Zhejiang ,China
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Erica
*From:
To: Miss Erica
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now